Stanfix Battery Terminal Protector is a power packed, well researched and effective product. It forms air-tight film which protects from corrosion, external environment & battery acid. It also prevents voltage drop which helps in increased battery life & performance.
- Maximises battery life
- Identifies Leaks
- Assures proper current flow
- With Acid Indicator
- Penetrates, neutralizes acid, removes corrosion & cleans terminals connectors, cases &hold-downs
Direction for Use:
- Switch off the engine.
- Remove both the battery terminals. Remove negative terminal first.
- Shake the CAN well and then spray completely on the battery terminal.
- Colour will change in case of any acid leak. Allow the cleaner to soak for 10 mins.
- Clean the surface with cloth, brush or rinse with water. Ensure both terminals are acid free.
- Reconnect the terminals. Connect positive terminal first, followed by negative terminal.
- Use Stanfix Battery Terminal Protector to protect and increase battery life.
Do not consume. IF SWALLOWED, seek immediate medical attention and show this package. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse the eyes immediately if the product comes into contact with them and consult the doctor. In case of skin contamination, wash with soap and water. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container. May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Use only in open or well-ventilated areas. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep out of the reach of children.